Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Weigh In - Week 3

WHOOT!

I cracked the 87.

Last week I weighed: 87.7
This week I weigh: 86.9
Loss: 0.8

I'm not sure about you but I have certain weights which when I hit them it becomes very hard to keep moving.

87kgs is one of them - I have spent a large amount of my life at this weight and I think my body is very used to it. Another point is 74 kgs - I spent a large amount of my life at that weight too. Ofcourse thinking I was massively obese when if I'd lost as little as three kilos I would have been within the weight range for my height.

Anyway. The reason for this week's progress?
Not listening to the voice in my head telling me that I was already so fat and there was no way I had lost any weight so I might as well eat that chocolate.
Asking myself if I had to write down everything I was eating here - on this blog, for the world to see - would I eat it?
And no chips.

I am just stoked to be below 87, even if it is only just.

No comments: