Tuesday, November 11, 2008

daily diary - an example from today

Today I consumed:
  • 2 HighBran Weetbix, skim Milk, tub of peaches at 6.45am (out of the house by 7.15am)
  • cup of tea in the travel mug
  • Trail bar (muesli/nut thing about 1.5 points I think) at 9.45 am (after 2hrs in the car)
  • 1/4 rockmelon at 11.30am (in an underground mine)
  • ham salad sandwich (no butter, no cheese, dizzle of low fat dijonaise), diet yogurt, apple and trail bar between 3.45pm and 4.30 pm - back in the car for 2.5 hours home

I DID NOT BUY JUNK OR EVEN DIET COKE FROM A SERVO!

  • small serve of reheated spag bol at home at 7.30pm
  • diet choc mousse at 9pm (after kids in bed)

I reckon about 20-21 points for the day. Apart from the fact that I should have separated lunch and arvo tea, not a bad day. Plenty of food. Planned ahead. Drank lots of water.

1 comment:

KPB said...

My WW leader once said, an organised wwatcher is a weight losing wwatcher.