Thursday, November 20, 2008

Weigh in

So I weighed in yesterday and lost another 1.1kg. I didn't expect to do so well two weeks in a row. I am actually averaging more than 1kg per week which I am more than happy with. The food diary is keeping me honest. Did slip in a couple of extra half pieces of chocolate brownie tonight. But they are made with mashed banana, wholemeal flour, fat free natural yoghurt and two table spoons of vegie oil. So apart from the large amounts of cocoa and sugar, they are not too bad (no saturated fat anyway).

Still need to refocus on exercise. Had a flash in the pan in week 1 but have been a bit manic since, and haven't made it a priority.

Still have a long way to go. Still need to accept this as a long term plan, not a quick fix.

Still need to go to bed earlier and get more sleep.

last week : 98.6kg
this week: 97.5kg

1 comment:

KPB said...

YEY to you - well done indeed.

Exercise is just too hard at the moment for me. I know it will come.

Yes - bed earlier is a good plan.