Friday, October 31, 2008

Weigh In - Week 2

So I gained 700g this week.
Crap.

It has however made me pull my head in - of sorts.

Yesterday was the first day in the two weeks that I think I ate within an 18 point limit.
I had an apple and a date scone for snacks, porridge for brekkie, a salad sandwich for lunch at Ikea (when I could have had meatballs) and spag bol at the inlaws.

When I weighed myself this morning I'd lost 600g from Wednesday. Here's hoping I can sustain it for a whole week and see where it gets me for next Wednesday's weigh-in

3 comments:

mamacita said...

You have to know how entertaining it is for an American to read "I gained 700 grams." Because I really have no idea how much that is, but seeing the number 700 made me think, "Holy shit!" So compared to what I thought you gained...

Anonymous said...

18 points is not many - but good for a quick start. you should probably be on about 20 or 21 I think.

Anonymous said...

Hey - on Tuesday you thought you had gained 1.3kg so 0.7 isn't that bad at all!!! And at least you have noticed it. I put on about 3kg a week for months and it went completely unchecked! Self acceptance is the first step.