Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Week 2, Day 7

Dark day.
Only really? Only because I was so busy I didn't get lunch.
And the only thing worse than an over-stretched sleep-deprived mother? Is an over-stretched sleep-deprived hungry mother.
It was ugly. I was ugly. I ate a lot of pasta at dinner.
But curiously not so much I felt ill.
I ate a lot of chocolate today (Organic Green and Black if that makes it any better) . Interspersed with raspberries. It was delicious and I enjoyed it thoroughly.
And curiously not like a family Cadbury block but more like 50grams, which isn't that much at all.
In comparison to recent chocolate consumption.
I have issues with when this WW meeting is - it's at 12.30 - so you're starving because you haven't eaten anything and not drunk much because there.is.weigh.in. - and bang in the middle of when Jasper would be having a day sleep, like today when Jasper and Grover were both asleep.
There's a meeting at 10.30 on Thursdays and I'm thinking next week I'll just take the monumental step and change days.