Thursday, September 6, 2007

Day 2

I'm still smarting about how much I weigh and how I let myself get to this weight ever again. But I have.
So this morning I did 20 minutes of my ball and band dvd because Grover is in the midst of being Captain Cranky McFarty Pants and inbetween bottom explosions, screaming and feeding and getting out to get my haircut that was all the time I had.
So lunch didn't happen as the haircut was at 11.30 and I'd only had breakfast at about 8.30 and from the hairdresser I had to stop at Chef's work, get Jasper's car seat, get it in the car, go into the city to pick up Jasper then get back out to Mona Vale to pick up Felix and then on to Narrabeen to get Oscar.
So I ate four WW choc cherry bars. Six points. Technically lunch. Reality bad.
Nice.
But I did exercise, I did stay within my points allocation, it is all coming flooding back to me about portion sizes and just how much I can eat if I'm not moving, and I did some exercise.

Onward.