Sunday, February 15, 2009

bleugh

In other news... the last 2.5 days have been what can only be termed a binge. Damn you period. I mean, sure, there were people over and I cooked yummy things but it has been a while since I've been in that place where you keep eating even though you feel ill you're so full.

I'm not weighing myself tomorrow because I know it will not end well.

Instead, I am back to keeping a food diary and having a day (today) where I just try and give my body the chance to digest what its consumed in the last two days.

4 comments:

Mary said...

Gawd - why am I eating so much?

It is almost defiance.

Self defiance.

I don't even know that I can blame my period actually.

I just want to eat!!

Duyvken said...

How come we're all getting our period at the same time? Well, I got mine on Thurs but we're pretty damn close.
The food diary sounds like a good idea but don't beat yourself up about the past few days. Here's to a good week ahead!
xo

Anonymous said...

Can't even post myself - I am too ashamed! "fat as a fool" and feeling like a fool to boot!

the key - as Kim is experiencing - is being able to get back on the wagon when one falls off, or at least to keep trotting along beside it until the opportunity arises for a remount. Me.....sitting in the saloon watching the wagon disappear in the distance.

KPB said...

Oh Mary - I hear you one hundredfold. It's like an addiction.

Kill - that bandwagon - I'm kinda holding on by one hand and being dragged along the ground while I shovel food into my mouth with the other one.