Monday, February 2, 2009

Term 1

So, we all went a bit quiet on the Weightloss Front there didn't we!
We had a bit of an agreement that school holidays were in the too hard basket and that once school went back the focus and determination would kick in.

So here we are. Last week - the first week of term - featured, for me, two days of pure adrenalin and not much food and then a day of walking too and from the boys school in significant hot weather. It's flat all the way and there's a bit of stop-starting due to children and the crossing of roads, but surely all that sweating and chaffing must count for something?

Current weight is 89.7kgs.

I have a goal - next February my very lovely and very stylish friends are getting married in a very gigi location. I have a dress hanging in my wardrobe that would be lovely but I want to be able to buy a new frock and rock it.

So... ONWARD.

3 comments:

Mary said...

I'm back into to it too.

94 kg - seem to have put on even more weight !

My goal is the Easter school holidays - I want to be a lot slimmer when we go camping with friends who have had the dubious pleasure of seeing me in all my glory at the lake!

Duyvken said...

sounds like a fun and very reasonable goal. Great work on walking to school, every little bit counts, I am sure of it!

Anonymous said...

Just a reminder too - next year will be our 20 (TWENTY!!) year school reunion. What a great incentive for us to be the people we always wished we had been. It's now or never baby!