Sunday, February 15, 2009

Weigh-in

Hm, 60.5kgs, a half kilo loss.
I really need to motivate myself to get more exercise. I know it will make a big difference but I am finding it very hard to get myself moving.
I am so impressed with Kim walking to and from school. She's doing so well! I've set my alarm for 5:15am and I will get out of bed and go for a run.
Did you hear that?
I will go for a run.
I will go for a run.
I will go for a run.
And, I will report back.
If I am quiet over the next few days, you will know why.
Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would sell most of what I own, and perhaps quite a few relatives, to be anywhere near 60kg. Granted, you may not be close to 6foot like me but still.......... (daydreaming away here)
Getting up early to exercise - there's an idea that I continue to ignore! I did it almost the whole of my childhood for swimming training, the for rowing, then for pig farming. Why not now - too tired!!!! What a catch 22. We all know exercising gives us energy. GO D!! You WILL go for a run. And if you, then I will get up early and do SOMETHING! Promise. Can't wait to hear your result - I am counting on you now!

KPB said...

Didn't walk to school at all last week due to the torrential rain.

Decided to do so this afternoon because it had fined up today.

Only for torrential rain to start just as I got to the boys school. Getting worse as we went to Jasper's pre-school.

Wearing pale pink t-shirt. With old maternity bra. Saturated. You do the visual imagery maths. Excellent.

Eating today was not to bad except for dinner, which I scarfed and then scarfed some more. Which I didn't want or need. Just did.

G'ah.

I too want to get up early for exercise. Because yes, it makes you feel so.much.better. and it's different getting out there on your own. Plus, I can watch the sun rise over the ocean.

So many incentives, such a fat lazy arse.

Duyvken said...

"Wearing pale pink t-shirt. With old maternity bra. Saturated."

Kim, I think fetishists are going to find our blog now if you keep posting things like this :-)