Thursday, February 5, 2009

Crunches

One of my goals was to do crunches every day because (after 4 pregnancies) my poor old tummy is not what it used to be but this has been such a difficult thing for me.

Why?

Because it is deathly boring.

Dull, dull dull.

I am not kidding.

I have persisted with it but not really seeing any results yet is wearying. Hopefully, another month or two will change that. Although contemplating another month or two of crunches is doing my head in.

However, I have lost 2kgs so I am heading in the right direction.

******
I am so impressed by Kim's daily walks I might even be able to drag myself out of bed early next week to get a run in before my husband needs to leave for work. I'll let you know how I go!

1 comment:

KPB said...

Get an exercise ball and weights - it's far more interesting than doing crunches on the floor. I'm all about the accessories.