Friday, November 2, 2007

Week 9, Days 1-2

So I've had a slight slide with the whole don't eat to celebrate weight loss rule.

Yesterday day was OK, last night was a disaster. I put it down to pure exhaustion.
We had take away pizza.
Granted, the pizzas are fantastic from where we get them from - a great little joint in Collaroy called Alimento - but not at the amount I gorged myself on last night. GORGED.

I had some spaghetti marinara - lovely and not just made with that hideous creation entitled 'seafood mix'. Shudder.
But then there was the calzone to try - again, delicious with ricotta, basil, olive tapenade and capsicums.
And then slice... or three... of the other pizzas we got.
Ridiculous.

And then there has been today.
So far.
I had the remaining piece of calzone for breakfast.
Then two pieces of Chef's request - which would have been fine what for the pepperoni.
Then a few teaspoons of nutella.

Now, having just confessed that I realise it isn't that bad and to stop. NOW.

I did half an hour with my 'ball and band' DVD this morning which has made me feel really good.

Bake on track now.
5 kilos in 10 weeks is the first of my goals.
0.6kgs to lose this week to reach that goal.

DO NOT SELF SABOTAGE.
DO NOT SELF SABOTAGE.
DO NOT SELF SABOTAGE.

Thank you for listening.