Saturday, November 17, 2007

Week 11

I'm having a hard time of it at the moment. Back (Still?) in that land of being so depressed about my weight and how I look and so angry that I can't cook and bake whatever I feel like and eat it with gay abandon.

Anger. That is a real mainstay of my mindset at the moment. So angry about so much and I just can't seem to shake it. Oh don't worry, I am doing the most impressive cognitive therapy on myself but still I just rage it out. Eugh.

I just do NOT want to be in the 90s. So stop baking for a few weeks just to get over that hurdle. But I don't want to stop baking and cooking delicious things to eat. Well then accept you will probably never be 68kgs. But I can't accept that. Well get.over.it. Suck.it.up. Get moving. Stop eating.

And on and on and on it goes.