Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Year

So here we are.

Starting another year where summer = humidity = chaffing = swimsuit angst = resolution to lose weight again.

I'm almost pushing maximum density once more.

Nothing fits.

Everything is uncomfortable.

My body repulses me.

Which is stupid because it's not my body's fault there are rolling loaves of fat and rubbing thighs.

This year Boombalardy is expanding - but less in a loosening the belt and more in an arms wide open kinda way.

Blue Mountains Mary and Duyvken are joining me and Kill. Our own Biggest Loser, except it's not a competition. So maybe more our own Weight Watchers meeting. Hopefully more that than Fat Fighters.

So the starting point.

Weight: 89.8kgs
Goal: 68kgs

Sigh of sighs

2 comments:

Mary said...

91kg creeping to 92kg

Goal... 70kg....

SIGH....

Duyvken said...

ah swimsuit angst - I know you well.