Sunday, January 11, 2009

me vs scales, part 675

I worked hard on the food control leading up to at the end of last year - from 103.3kg on 15 October 2008 to 97.3 kg at the end of November. But then came the festive season and I lost the plot a bit, then a bit more in the new year, including being laid up with a bad back for a few days and feeling craaaap! So this morning I was 101.3kg. Not completely undone, but just about.
So today what did I do - ate! But I did take the kids for a quick ride up the road this arvo (about 2km return) and then after dinner (roast lamb, vegies roasted in the pan, peas, fresh corn, gravy and including dessert - sensational combo of fresh apricots and a peach drizzled with lime curd and wrapped in a piece of shortcrust pastry, sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar and baked, served warm with a small scoop of icecream) I went for another ride on my own of about 6km return (I could hardly reach the handle bars over my monstrous gut). Slightly redeemed, and enough to help me feel I am not a completely lost cause.
And so it begins...... again

4 comments:

Mary said...

Hi Kill
It was agreed at the beach yesterday that with the kids on holidays it is extremely hard to stick to this right now!

My eating is out of control.

However I do think I can at least move more (as does Kim) and you have inspired me to get out tomorrow...

Kill said...

together we will succeed!

KPB said...

ONWARD!

Duyvken said...

Well done Kill! Keep that up and those numbers will start moving in the right direction.