Monday, January 7, 2008

Back on track

OK, so I haven't been to WW for two weeks. The first was Boxing Day and I think it only fair that I had a short reprieve. And last week was because I just knew it would be ugly.

I KNOW this week will be ugly - I suspect the gain is going to be somewhere around the 2kg mark. There is no way the amount of saturated fat and in particular CREAM I have ingested in the last fortnight could not have pushed me out that far.

BUT, that said, it has been a sumptious two weeks of baking and good food and now I am ready to face this year of further good food and baking, just maybe a bit less butter.

My goal is to be at 85kg by the time I am due back to work - 4 Feb.
My goal is to be under 70kg, ideally somewhere around 68kg by my birthday.
I have a notion of being 66 by 36, but that's just because I like the sound of it.
I haven't been 66 kgs since about 1986, so you know, it'd be a golden goal.


But I'm back. It's going to be a bumpy ride, but knowing how much happier and confident I am when I'm not this size.