Monday, October 19, 2015

Day 1, Week 1

So here I am. I'm six kilos down but am stuck. I keep self-sabotaging, making excuses and just plain ignoring my goal.

I'm currently 94kgs or thereabouts (if it's above that I'm going to get too depressed and quit so I'm not looking until this time next week) and my goal is 70.

My secret goal is 65 but I know me at 72kgs and I'm pretty thin and looking good, so my realistic goal is 70.

I have 24kgs to go.

That is so much better than the 30 I had to lose 3 months ago.

My shrink and I have a goal that I lose 4kgs between each monthly visit. The end of last week (I see him on a Wednesday) was dreadful - pre-menstrual to the hilt and ate carbs for Australia. With lashings of butter.

So today, Monday, is the start of a new week and refocused goals.

It may be tedious but this is also going to be my online food diary - the notion of it being public will hold me more accountable.

Today:
icing - not the best start. (It's Jasper's 10th birthday)
2 cups of tea
2 hard boiled eggs, 1 tsp butter, salt and pepper
1/2 avocado
small bowl of butter chicken, rice and raita (Jasper's birthday dinner)
Piece of lemon sauce cake

A good day.


No comments: